Free Service with a valid health card (OHIP)
For emergencies call 911
1. The provided service operates exclusively and entirely as a non-emergency and non-urgent service by Doctor Home Visit (“Provider”). For emergencies the patient (“Patient”) must call 911.
2. The Provider shall not be held responsible for any losses, damages, misunderstandings or adverse outcomes prior to, during or following the use of its service, including any losses, damages, misunderstandings, adverse outcomes or casualties that may have occurred due to the Patient’s failure to determine the urgency of the situation.
3. The Provider does not administer patient screenings to determine their health condition. The Provider does not take any responsibility of deciding whether the Patient’s medical condition is of urgent nature.
4. If the Patient determines their condition to be urgent or of emergency nature, it is solely the Patient’s responsibility to call 911 immediately or go to the nearest hospital.
5. It the Patient’s condition worsens during the waiting period, it is solely the Patient’s responsibility to call 911 immediately or go to the nearest hospital.
Call 911 if:
1. It is an emergency.
2. Your condition worsens during the waiting period.
By using the Provider’s services, the Patient understands that it is purely a referral service. Health care is provided by independent qualified doctors.
The Provider has no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any mistreatment or poor advice. The responding doctor alone is responsible for providing health care and related medical services.
The Provider agrees to make every effort to provide same day or next day service; however the Provider cannot guarantee same day or next day service in every case, due to different doctor’s schedules, weather or road conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances. Thank you for your understanding.